CRISC (Risk Management)
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) enables you to build a greater understanding of how IT risk impacts your organization and prepared to meet the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management, and positions yourself to become strategic partners to the enterprise.
This globally accredited certification helps to boost the ability of understanding and articulating business risks, implement the necessary IS controls and develop effective plans to mitigate risk.
What Will I Learn?
- A gateway to strategic level of roles in an organization and denotes a prestigious, lifelong symbol as a risk professional.
- Increases your value to your organization with a high level of professionalism in managing IT risk
- Access to ISACA's global community of knowledge and the most up-to-date knowledge on IT risk management.
- Understand the business risks, and gain the technical knowledge to implement appropriate IS controls.
- Knowledge, skills and expertise in risk and information systems control.