Computer Hardware & Operating Systems (A+ Exam)
Earning CompTIA A+ certifications takes you to the starting point of journey for an IT career. This certification prepares the learners for the entry level job roles in the field of IT desk and help desk services. On gaining the certification, you prove that you have the hand on expertise of vendor-neutral credential that is necessary to validate the competency in installing, networking, security, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of both software and hardware. It is the industry standard that will validate the most fundamental skills that are required to acquire a career in computer support technicians.
Those who hold A+ are capable of working as Computer User Support Specialists delivering technical assistance to computer users, resolve computer problems and questions for clients’ in-person, either via telephone or electronically. They are also able to do the assistance in terms of using computer hardware and software.
Through this certification, learners will be mastered in the technologies of varied IT environments that include both traditional devices and modern operating systems.
- Can able to confidently handle the most challenging technical problems with better efficiency
- Improved knowledge on mobile devices and operating systems
- Improved efficiency in troubleshooting.
Gaining the CompTIA A+ Certification course is the first step in preparing for a career in the IT domain.
What Will I Learn?
- Capabilities of Identifying, using, and connecting hardware components and devices
- Skills required to troubleshoot device and network issues
- Knowledge on Installation and supporting Windows OS including command line & client support
- Skills regarding Troubleshooting PC and mobile device issues including application security support
- Establishing and understanding various types of networks and connections that include TCP/IP, WIFI and SOHO
- Ability to install and configure laptops and other mobile devices
- Gain understanding on Mac OS, Linux and mobile OS
- Acquaintance on identifying and protect against security vulnerabilities for devices & their network connections
- Knowledge to follow best practices for environmental impacts, safety, communication and professionalism.