This latest version course expands the coverage of cybersecurity threats, risk management, and IoT threats. This course prepares exam candidates for the first domain of the exam, Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities. By learning about malware, networking and application security exploitations, and social engineering, participants will be prepared to answer questions from the exam and strengthen your own organization’s systems and defenses
What Will I Learn?
- Detect various types of compromise and have an understanding of penetration testing and vulnerability scanning concepts
- Install, configure, and deploy network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
- Implement secure network architecture concepts and systems design
- Install and configure identity and access services, as well as management controls
- Implement and summarize risk management best practices and the business impact
- Install and configure wireless security settings and implement public key infrastructure