The CompTIA Server+ certification exam deals with the necessary system hardware and software, storage, the best practices in an IT environment and disaster recovery and troubleshooting. This course is a perfect choice for IT professionals involved in installing, maintaining and troubleshooting local area networks in their job activities. Students who join CompTia Server+ Certification in Vega Institute can also explore Disaster Recovery Concepts and Methodologies.
Let you outshine other job applicants with CompTIA certification training courses. Students can join the classes for CompTIA Server+ Training & Certification Course at all Vega Institutes.
What Will I Learn?
- Explore the server storage system
- Install the server hardware
- Configure servers
- Analyze issues in upgrading server
- Analyze servers in an IT environment
- Troubleshooting servers
- Explore disaster recovery concepts and methodologies