CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601)
This latest version CompTIA-SY0-601-Security+ extends the exposure level of cyber security threats, IoT threats and risk management. This course lets the participants get them prepared for the first domain of the exam, Attacks, Threats and Vulnerabilities. As they gain knowledge on malware, networking & application security exploitations, and social engineering, they are equipped with knowledge to answer questions from the exam and also build up the skills for their own systems and defenses in the organization.
What Will I Learn?
- Good understanding of penetration testing & vulnerability scanning concepts
- Capabilities of installing, configuring, & deploying network components and assess & troubleshoot issues for organizational security
- Implementing systems design and secure network architecture concepts
- Able to install & configure identity and access services, and management controls
- Implement & summarize risk management best practices and the impact with business
- Installing and configuring wireless security settings & implement public key infrastructure