CompTIA Project+ gives you the foundational knowledge and skills you need to have for setting up and running small- to medium-sized projects inside and outside of IT.
Why is it different?
Though there are many other project management certifications available in the market, CompTIA’s Project+ hold its prominence through its specific purpose of supporting business and IT professionals.
CompTIA Project+ is a great career move for professionals with strong foundational project management skills but still wish to manage smaller, less complex projects as a part of their other job responsibilities. Project+ is versatile compared with similar other certifications since it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of including just one methodology or framework.
About the exam
The CompTIA Project+ examination is perfect for business a professional who wants to coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. On successful course completion, the candidate will have the knowledge and skills required to:
- Manage the project life cycle
- Manage resources and stakeholders
- Ensure proper communication
- Maintain project documentation
What Will I Learn?
- Summarize the properties of project, schedules, phases, roles and responsibilities, and cost controls and also identify the basic aspects of Agile methodology
- Acquire the necessary skills for planning and managing IT related projects that benefit the organization.
- Anticipate various constraint variables impact and influences throughout the project. Also helps to explore the risk strategies and activities.
- Understand proper communication methods of influence and make use of change control processes within the context of a project
- Compare and identify the usage of various project management tools and analyze project and partner-centric documentation
- Deliver projects within the stipulated time period thus producing a positive impact.