CompTIA Project+ certification is the right choice course for those who are involved with managing smaller and less complex projects as part of their other job activities, still if they need to have foundational project management skills. Project+ from Vega Institute is more flexible when compared with other certifications as it covers the essential project management concepts rather than the just one strategy or framework.
What Will I Learn?
- Manage the project life cycle
- Sustain project documentation
- Manage resources & stakeholders
- Describe the project management processes
- Analyze float for complex project network diagrams
- Establish the formulas, charts and theories of project management
- Memorize the formulas that will be used for earned value management