CompTIA Network+ (Plus)
CompTIA Network+ certification from Vega Institute is best suitable for aspiring system and network administrators who are looking for entry level vendor neutral certification. This course delivers the knowledge to manage, maintain, install and troubleshoot and configure a network infrastructure.
It is recommended to have nine months of experience in network support or administration in addition with a CompTIA A+ certification for the Network+ course. Network+ certification is your great step towards higher level vendor specific certifications like Cisco (CCNA, CCNP), Microsoft (MCSE, MCITP) and Linux (Linux+, RHCE).
Give a competitive edge to your career with CompTIA certification training courses. Students can join CompTIA Network+ Training & Certification Course at all Vega Institute.
What Will I Learn?
- Identify the characteristics of different network protocols.
- Identify LAN implementation components.
- Able to identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Find out main issues & technologies in network security.
- Capable of identifying the components of a remote network implementation.
- Analyses the major issues & technologies related in disaster recovery.
- Identify major data storage technologies & implementations.