The CompTIA Cloud+ course delivers the skills and knowledge that are required to work in a Cloud Computing environment. This course from Vega Institute is intended for IT personnel who wish to have understanding and delivering cloud infrastructures in their organizations. This course serves as the best choice for professionals with 2-3 years of work experience in data center administration, familiarity with hypervisor technology, IT networking and storage and server virtualization. CompTIA Cloud+ certification offers a standard methodology and includes the best practices for securely executing and maintaining a cloud deployment. Those professionals who are looking to acquire a career edge in the field can be equipped with the right practical understanding and proficiency in cloud infrastructure delivery, which will be outlined in this course.
Grow your career with the CompTIA certification training courses. Students can join the classes for CompTIA Cloud+ Training & Certification Course at all Vega Institutes.
What Will I Learn?
- Have a good understanding about characteristics and services of cloud environments from the perspective of business.
- Can understand types of Cloud from the perspective of technical.
- Know about the business values and the significance of cloud computing.
- Understand the necessary steps for successfully adopting and implementing cloud in an enterprise.
- Knowledge on the changes and impact on IT service delivery management.
- Understand risks and consequences.