CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
This CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification is a globally recognized vendor-neutral exam which helps the learners to gain competency in enterprise security, research and analysis, risk management and integration of communications, computing and business disciplines. The exam also deals with the technical knowledge and skills which are required for conceptualizing, designing, and engineering secure solutions in complex enterprise environments. This course covers critical thinking and judgment over a vast range of security disciplines for proposing and implementing solutions that are mapped to enterprise drivers. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has accredited CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification.
This course supports DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification and satisfies DoD 8570 training requirements
Give wings to your career with CompTIA certification training courses. Students can join CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Training & Certification Course at Vega Institute located all over the world.
What Will I Learn?
- Differentiate and choose among various types of virtualized, distributed & shared computing
- Knowledge on security implications of enterprise storage
- Integrating hosts, infrastructures, networks, applications and storage for securing comprehensive solutions
- Know about the importance of application security
- Accomplish security measures across the technology life cycle
- Perform relevant analysis for securing the enterprise