CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification is an international, vendor-neutral exam that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines. The exam covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers. The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification was accredited by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
What Will I Learn?
- Distinguish and select among different types of virtualized, distributed and shared computing
- Explain the security implications of enterprise storage
- Integrate hosts, networks, infrastructures, applications and storage into secure comprehensive solutions
- Explain the importance of application security
- Carry out security activities across the technology life cycle
- Carry out relevant analysis for the purpose of securing the enterprise