CompTIA A+ 1001-1002
The CompTIA A+ certification training course is created for all entry-level and aspiring IT professionals to validate their skills and knowledge in the IT domain. The certification course is made for learners to properly understand the hardware and software technologies that they will be working with so that they can support various IT infrastructures. Organizations often look for this certification as a marker and validation of the prospective employee’s skills. The certification has two examinations that candidates need to clear to become certified CompTIA A+ professionals.
This entry-level certification training course comes with basic knowledge and understanding of software and hardware technologies. Candidates who are completing this certificate course gain worldwide recognition after obtaining their certification. They learn more about the core skills required for their jobs, such as network and application security to support IT, troubleshooting, the configuration of multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and more.
The course revolves around supporting basic IT infrastructures both with hardware and software programs and applications. Candidates of this certification training course also learn about the best practices to implement when it comes to change management, scripting, and documentation. The course also covers how to perform basic backup and recovery for data, among various other data management practices.
The certification validates a lot of skills that the candidates need to possess in order to clear their examinations. Some of the topics that the comptia a+ certification training course covers include different aspects of identification and connections with hardware, different types of networks and networking concepts, knowledge on operating systems, troubleshooting with device and network problems, network security analysis and protection against vulnerabilities, cloud computing, and more.
Key Features of Comptia A+ Plus Training Course
- Instructor-led CompTIA A+ Certification Training
- Get access to a CompTIA A+ course preview to begin your preparation
- Expert CompTIA instructors across the globe
- Accredited CompTIA A+ course material prepared by SMEs
- Get key CompTIA resources from both Koenig Solutions and CompTIA
- CompTIA A+ Sample papers to prepare for your certification exam
- Industry-recognized Course Completion certificate provided
- Take advantage of 1-to-1 Training and Fly me a Trainer option
- Training provided across 100+ locations globally
- The certification recognizes that the certified CompTIA A+ professionals are adept at understanding the basics of computer as well as mobile security, networking, hardware as well as software.
- They can also understand the various network components in an organization’s operating systems, configure mobile and desktop devices and applications as well as offer support when necessary.
- Candidates will also be able to successfully perform data management best practices and data backups and recovery.
- They know the best practices and processes for ensuring maximum network and device safety.
- The certificate holders also know how to set up, configure, manage, and troubleshoot various operating systems such as iOS, Linux, Windows, Mac, and more.
CompTIA A+ Exam Format
|Exam Name||CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1) and 220-1002 (Core 2)|
|Exam Cost||USD 226|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice Questions, Performance-Based Evaluation|
|Total Questions||90 Questions per examination|
|Passing Score||220-1001: 675 (on a scale of 100-900)
220-1002: 700 (on a scale of 100-900)
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes per examination|
|Languages||English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Thai and Spanish|
|Testing Center||Pearson Vue, Testing Centers and Online Testing Options are available|
Globally there is a great demand for CompTIA certified professionals. Especially CompTIA A+ certified professionals who are beginner-level entrants in an IT organization. According to various job portals, some of the top companies hiring CompTIA A+ certified professionals are Robert Half, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, HP, TEKSystems, Apex Systems, Ohm Systems, GAVS Technologies, ARK Systems, and more.
Salary Prospects of a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional
|United States||USD 28,000 to USD 88,000|
|United Kingdom||Pounds 22,000 to 60,000|
|India||Rupees 3.5 lakhs to 7 lakhs|
|Australia||AUD 32,000 to 72,000|
|UAE||AED 40,000 to 50,000|
|Singapore||SGD 23,000 to 61,000|
What Will I Learn?
- With CompTIA A+ certification, you can validate your expertise and skills in handling both hardware and software components of IT assets in an organization
- Achieve an industry-recognized standard through CompTIA A+ certification for administering IT services in an effective manner
- As CompTIA certifications are vendor-neutral, one can work anywhere and from any location or for any type of organization
- Achieve exponential pay rise with CompTIA A+ Certification as it is one of the most respected and recognized certifications by employers and recruiters globally
- Achieve better work-life balance and by successfully completing core IT activities according to requirements and get additional job responsibilities
- Be part of a larger network of 1 million + CompTIA certified professionals that keeps on growing every day
- CompTIA certifications demonstrate commitment on your part to excel in your career and that sets you apart from non-certified counterparts
- Get your CompTIA A+ badge that can be added on your resume and social media which helps you to grow in your career
- Pave a better career path with CompTIA certifications which has multiple courses which include Security, Networking, and many more
- Become a global professional with widely-recognized CompTIA A+ credential with opportunities across industry sectors