CISM (Security Manager)
Gain a CISM (Security Manager) certification and distinguish yourself as the one having knowledge and experience in the development and management of an information security program. Possessing the certification helps to discover the high earning opportunities as CISM-certified professionals.
Grow your competitive advantage
CISM is designed for the individuals who manage, design, oversee and assesses an enterprise’s information security. CISM Course is a groundbreaking credential and globally accepted standard for those who aspire to develop, build and manage enterprise information security programs.
What Will I Learn?
- Covers an extensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices in the following key areas:
- Information security governance
- Information security program management
- Risk management
- Information security management
- Response management
- Understand and learn key security governance and management skills
- Ensure alignment between information security programs and the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Establish and maintain information security governance framework
- Advanced skills to manage information risk to an acceptable level, in accordance with the risk appetite of organization.