Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) v1.0
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) v1.0 course help you to gain the skills about the Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution and SD-WAN components. You will also learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. The course covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing in a secure extensible network. In addition, you will learn about policies and Quality of Service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
What Will I Learn?
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network
- Create templates to aid in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network