CISA (Systems Auditor)
This is a globally recognized course that the employers look for when considering for IT auditor and assurance positions worldwide. Earning CISA certification ensures that you are satisfying the demand for the professionals of IS audit with the expertise to identify the critical issues and customized practices to support trust in and the value from information systems.
The CISA certification quantifies, and markets your experience in the IS Auditing field, demonstrates the proficiency, thus giving you a competitive advantage over your peers. The skills and practices you gain from CISA builds the strong blocks for your success in the respective field.
What Will I Learn?
- Protecting and controlling information system in compliance with IS audit standards.
- Quantifies, markets your expertise and carry on effective risk-based on IS audit strategies
- Demonstrates that you have the expertise to meet the dynamic security challenges of a modern enterprise
- Globally recognized certification as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
- Gain the benefit of passing a comprehensive exam. This is in terms of recognition of your work and educational experience, thus giving you with credibility in the marketplace.
- Gain the necessary leadership skills and organizational processes to achieve objectives, support the organization’s strategy and add value to it.
- Keep abreast with the latest changes in the IS audit field and gain competitive advantage over in your job growth
- Necessary support to achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct.