Certified SOC Analyst (CSA) Certification Course
Certified SOC Analyst course is designed for the aspiring SOC analysts (Tier I and Tier II) who look to acquire expertise in performing entry level and intermediate-level operations. Moreover, it is the perfect beginning point if you are looking to join a security operations center (SOC). The course puts emphasis on building new career opportunities by nurturing extensive and thorough knowledge for participating as an effective contributor to a SOC team.
This course builds the capabilities and on-demand technical knowledge through teaching of most experienced instructors in the industry. The candidates will be delivered with the skills and knowledge on SIEM deployment, log management and correlation, SOC operations, advanced incident detection and incident response. Furthermore, they will be able to monitor different SOC processes and work together in the team of CSIRT whenever required.
What Will I Learn?
- Know about SOC processes, its procedures, technologies, and workflows
- Gain knowledge on Centralized Log Management (CLM) process
- Able to perform Security events and log collection, analysis and monitoring.
- Procure expertise on Security Information and Event Management
- Knowledge on administering SIEM solutions (Splunk/AlienVault/OSSIM/ELK)
- Hands-on experience on SIEM use case development process
- Know about use cases which have their extensive benefits over the SIEM deployment
- SOC and IRT collaboration for improved incident response