Certified Security Administrator (VTSA)
Certified Security Administrator (VTSA) course offers effective support to the learners by making sure that the company receives a firewall implementation that assures secure access to information across the network.
What Will I Learn?
- Skills for conceptualizing, designing and secure solutions across complex environments of enterprises.
- Understanding on network security components.
- Ability to perform risk assessment, auditing machines including their software.
- Can able to identify threats and defend against them.
- Analyze existing security requirements and define disaster recovery plans.
Topics for this course