Certified Penetration Testing Professional – CPENT
This training program focuses on enhancing the skills of participants on penetration testing in an enterprise network environment. This Certified Penetration Testing Professional program guides the participants on carrying out an efficient testing which has to be attacked, evaded, exploited, and defended. If you only have knowledge on working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range can help you to take your skills to the next level through nurturing the knowledge on pen testing IoT systems, OT systems, ability to build your own tools, writing your own exploits, double pivot to access hidden networks, conducting advanced binaries exploitation, and also to customize scripts or exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
2 Certifications with One Exam – CPENT & LPT Master
With Certified Penetration Testing Professional course, you gain the potential to earn two certifications with a single exam. If you can score above 90% on the CPENT live range exam, you are earning the CCENT certification as well as you can earn the Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master Credential.
- Ability to choose your own challenge of either two 12-hour sessions or you can go for a single 24-hour exam.
- Cheating is not an option, EC-Council specialists protects the entire exam;
- If you score at least 70%, you will become a CPENT.
- If you can score at least 90%, you are able to earn the highly regarded LPT (Master) designation.
What Will I Learn?
- Advanced Window Attacks
- Writing Exploits: Advanced Binaries Exploitation
- Bypassing a Filtered Network
- Attacking IoT Systems
- Pentesting Operational Technology (OT)
- Double Pivoting
- Privilege Escalation
- Access Hidden Networks with Pivoting
- Evading Defense Mechanisms
- Attack Automation with Scripts
- Build Your Armory and Weaponries Your Exploits
- Write Professional Reports