Certified Network Defense [CND]
The Certified Network Defender (CND) certification course emphasizes building the essential skills for the Network Administrators which are required to protect, detect and respond to the threats on the network in an organization. Studies reveal that over 1.5 million cyber security jobs may be available by 2022. However, still there are millions of professionals needed to fill these opportunities are found untrained and they are needed to be equipped with requisite skills and network defense techniques. EC-Council Certified Network Defense training is the best certification program that lets you know about the concepts of protecting, securing and monitoring the networks.
This course provides the participants with the knowledge and skills needed to take on the challenges of the attractive career in the cyber security field. When compared to ethical hacking and penetration testing, Network defense is considered as a broader market global wise. By enrolling in this course, the students make a strong foundation for the skills with which they can earn the higher certifications of ECHA and CEH.
What Will I Learn?
- Acquire the knowledge on fundamentals of networking and defense techniques
- Know about the network security threats and vulnerabilities
- Ability to implement Network Security Controls and Protocols
- Defining Physical Security Controls & authentication techniques
- Firewall implementation and management
- Design and implement Network Security Policies
- Configuring and managing IDPS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems)
- Ensuring and managing VPN security
- Configuring Host Security and file system encryption
- Secure wireless networks
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Comprehend network risks and vulnerabilities
- Network Incident Response and Management