Certified Information Systems Auditor-CISA
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is one of the most popular industrial standards for information security and technology auditing for the professionals around the world. CISA certification course is also considered as the best certification for professionals for gaining a broad knowledge and concepts that are necessary to pass out the CISA certification exam.
By enrolling in the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification training course, participants will be provided with mandatory skill sets for governing and controlling IT enterprises and let them be equipped with the capabilities to perform an effective security audit within any organization.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification course is developed by ISACA and suits best for those seeking to have understanding on protecting information systems and interested to have a career in the IT Security or Cybersecurity domain. The 5-day Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification course at Vega Institute validates the skills of participants in auditing, control, and security among the best in the industry. Kindly look at the dates below and make your enrollment for the CISA training today.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Training
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification course from ISACA which is the internationally acknowledged certification course delivers the essential skills for protecting Information Systems and nurturing the knowledge of IS audit processes.
As there are huge risks being carried out with the operations in industry sectors in terms of security, it becomes the need to have strong and robust IT security audit processes to overcome the possibilities of risks and vulnerabilities.
Participants who take part in Vega’s CISA training receive a copy of the course material which completely has been aligned with ISACA and also obtain a course completion certificate from an Accredited Training Provider.
Why to choose the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) course from Vega Institute?
- Well-recognized CISA certification training delivered through Expert Instructors
- Complete understanding of globally-recognized information systems audit process knowledge
- Career growth as a CISA Certified Professional
- Expertise instructors and exclusive resources from ISACA aiding to clear the CISA certification exam
- Get connected with other IT professionals via our CISA training course and grasp the essential knowledge of audits for IT and business systems.
Participants of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) training gain knowledge about:
- Comprehensive understanding of knowledge and skills needed for an IS Auditor
- Deep insights into the necessities that meet the complexities of a digital business landscape
- Detailed understanding of auditing information systems
- Understanding of management & governance of IT processes and systems
- Understanding of acquisition, test, development, and implementation of crucial business information systems
- Systematic understanding of managing, maintaining, and securing information assets
- Good understanding of the CISA course material that the participants required to clear out the CISA exam on their first attempt.
CISA Exam Format:
|Exam Name||Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)|
|Exam Cost||For ISACA Members USD 575 and Non-Members USD 760|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT)|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Passing Score||400 out of 800|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours (240 Minutes)|
|Languages||English, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Turkish, Hebrew, and Spanish|
|Testing Center||ISACA (PSI)|
Key Features of CISA Training & Certification Course
- Expertise Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification Training
- Access to a free course preview to begin the preparation of participants
- Expert CISA instructors around the globe
- Accredited CISA course material which is prepared by SMEs
- Exclusive and key resources from ISACA
- CISA Sample practice tests
- Industry-recognized Course Completion certificate
- Advantage of 1-to-1 Training and an option of Fly me a Trainer
- Training across 100+ locations globally
Skills Measured/CISA Examination Weights
Domain 1: Information System Auditing Process (21%)
Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT (17%)
Domain 3: Information Systems, Acquisition, Development and Implementation (12%)
Domain 4: Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience (23%)
Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets (27%)
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Course Agenda
Participants of CISA Course will learn:
Domain 1: Information Systems and Auditing Process
Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT
- IT Governance
- IT Management
Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development, & Implementation
- Information Systems Acquisition and Development
- Information Systems Implementation
Domain 4: Information Systems Operations & Business Resilience
- Information Systems Operations
- Business Resilience
Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets
- Information Asset Security and Control
- Security Event Management
What Will I Learn?
- Demonstrate your knowledge and climb up in the career growth as an information systems auditor
- Be a proud participant to gain a world-renowned standard through CISA certification for auditing, assessing and monitoring enterprise IT systems
- Instant and global recognition with CISA from stakeholders, external auditors, regulators, and other professionals
- Acquire a globally-acknowledged CISA certification from ISACA
- Ability to build an effective team that are compliant to enterprise objectives via heightened control and monitoring
- Assured expectation with a minimum of 22% salary hike through CISA credential
- Premium quality learning and be a gratified part in an esteemed group of over 150K+ CISA certified professionals around the globe.