Certified Information Security Manager-CISM
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a globally-recognized IT Security standard for professionals across all industry sectors. This Certified Information Security Manager certification is exclusively designed for professionals who are interested in seeking a career in IT security and Governance domain and intended to design, build and manage enterprise information security programs.
CISM) qualification is developed by ISACA and our 5-day Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification course enhances your knowledge and skills in risk management, incident management, information security, and thus makes you capable of maximizing the time effectiveness. Check out the below given dates and make yourself ready to enroll for the CISM training today.
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Training
The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification course from ISACA is one of the best and advanced certifications that are particularly designed for IT professionals involved in information security management. By acquiring a certification in CISM, you validate the core competencies and international standards of performance which are the key skills expected from information security managers.
As there is a drastic increase in security breaches around the world, and more business operations are moving to the cloud platform, it becomes very critical to manage threats and security vulnerabilities in enterprises, especially for those who have their wings across locations. CISM Professionals are capable of knowing about the risk, governance, incident response and the information security program. Hence while performing an audit as a CISM; the learners will have an added level of confidence which the certification gives them to perform effectively.
The CISM certification helps the professionals to gain a clear understanding of the international security standards, monitor, design, manage and carry out IT security practices in enterprises. Participants who take part in Vega Institute’s CISM certification course gain the necessary knowledge for clearing out the CISM certification exam on their first attempts. Also they will receive a copy of the CISM course material and an ISACA course completion certificate from an ISACA Accredited Training Provider.
Why choose Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification Training from Vega Institute?
- Globally recognized CISM certification training taught by Expert Instructors
- Efficient knowledge of international security practices and managing information security for of all sizes of enterprises
- Significant career growth with CISM certification
- Experienced instructors and exclusive resources guidance from ISACA that helps in clearing the CISM certification exam
- Indulge yourself as a part with other IT security professionals via the CISM training course and a good understanding of implementing IT security practices across various organizations.
Participants taking part in the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) training gain knowledge on:
- Capabilities of identifying, managing, & responding to security incidents
- Crafting an incident response plan that helps in achieving business continuity and build disaster recovery strategies
- Build the knowledge about business impact analysis and do gap analysis in IT security management
- Building robust IT Security plans with necessary knowledge of the enterprise and industry that it belongs to
- Know about the relation between IT Security plans in the enterprises and make them in alignment with business objectives and goals.
CISM Exam Format
|Exam Name||Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)|
|Exam Cost||For ISACA Members USD 575 and Non-Members USD 760|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Passing Score||400 out of 800|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours (240 Minutes)|
|Languages||English, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional) Turkish, and Spanish|
|Testing Center||ISACA (PSI)|
Key Features of CISM Certification & Training Course
- Expert-led Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification Training
- Free course preview for successful beginning
- Knowledgeable CISM instructors across the globe
- Accredited CISM course material that are designed by SMEs
- Key CISM resources from ISACA
- CISM Sample practice tests
- Industry-recognized Course Completion certificate
- 1-to-1 Training and option of Fly me a Trainer
- Training assistance in 100+ locations globally
Skills Measured/CISM Examination Weights
Domain 1 – Information Security Governance (24%)
Domain 2 – Information Risk Management and Compliance (30%)
Domain 3 – Information Security Program Development and Management (27%)
Domain 4 – Information Security Incident Management (19%)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Course Agenda
Participants of CISM Course learn about:
Domain 1 – Information Security Governance
- Designing a Strategy and Governance Framework
- Gaining Management Support and Approval
- Implementing the Security Strategy
Domain 2 – Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis and Treatment
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
Domain 3 – Information Security Program Development and Management
- Alignment and Resource Management
- Standards, Awareness and Training
- Building Security into Processes and Practices
- Security Monitoring and Reporting
Domain 4 – Information Security Incident Management
- Planning and Integration
- Readiness and Assessment
- Identification and Response
What Will I Learn?
- Prove your expertise and e successful in your career as an information security manager
- Gain a world-renowned standard through CISM certification for risk management, incident management and information security management,
- Great recognition among your peers with CISM credential and earn reputation among managers, internal and external stakeholders, & compliance and regulatory professionals
- Move in a better career pathway as an information security manager with a globally-acknowledged ISACA’s CISM certification
- Ability to build a robust organization with minimal security gaps with international security best practices
- Excellent opportunity to earn an average of USD 118,000 per annum with CISM certification
- Be a proud participant of the global network of over 46K+ CISM certified professionals across the globe.
- Can expect 42% salary raise for professionals those who are with CISM credentials in managerial roles
- 70% improved expertise in information security practices and capability of 90% more effective teams in handling enterprise and business systems security.