CEH Certification (CEH v11)
Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) V11 Certification training is one of the most trusted and well recognized cyber-security courses suggested by the employers globally. This CEH Certification course can be a perfect option for those who have been involved in managing IT security aspects that include physical, cloud, and hybrid environments. This 5-day Certified Ethical Hacking course provides the necessary exposure to the people who are aspiring to make their entry into the cyber-security domain and looking to clear their CEH V11 examination.
Certified Ethical Hacker V11 Certification Training
The Certified Ethical Hacker Certification course from EC-Council of Vega Institute is one of the most on demand certification courses in the IT Security or Cybersecurity domain. Since these days data breaches, vulnerabilities and hacking threats are rising around the world, almost all enterprises have started to build strong and robust strategies that would help their organization and data against these hacking issues. Hence there rises a demand for proficient employees in these cyber-security domains who have expertise on ethical hacking programs.
In the latest version of the CEH V11, it is intended to help the learners with the knowledge on latest hacking tools, techniques, and best practices which are typically used by hackers and cyber-security professionals for hacking enterprise systems. BY participating in this course, the learners will be provided with an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking stages, the possible various attack vectors, and corresponding preventative measures. This CEH V11 helps to think from the perspective of hackers and perform maliciously so that the learners can be in a better position of setting up the security infrastructure and defending future attacks.
Participants of this Certified Ethical Hacker training get a copy of their course material and also will obtain a course completion certificate from an EC-Council Accredited Training Center.
Why should you choose Vega Institute for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) V11 Certification Training?
- Globally-recognized CEH ethical hacking course with certification training delivered via Expert Instructors
- Comprehensive understanding on globally-recognized information security standard
- Career growth as a Certified Ethical Hacker
- Expert Cyber-security instructors and practical lab sessions for clearing your CEH certification exam
- Opportunity to be a part of the team where other IT Security professionals from different industries are involved. This will help in gaining proper knowledge of security breaches.
Key Features of CEH Ethical Hacking Training Course
- Instructor-led Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Training
- Free course preview to begin your preparation
- Proficient Cyber-security instructors globally
- Accredited CEH v11 course material and are prepared by SMEs
- Practical experience through EC-Council iLab sessions
- CEH Sample papers provided
- Industry-recognized Course Completion certificate
- 1-to-1 training and option of Fly me a Trainer
- Training across 100+ locations globally
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) Exam Format
|Exam Prefix||312-50 (ECC Exam), 312-50 (VUE)|
|Exam Title||Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI)|
|Application Cost||USD 100|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours|
|Passing Score||60% to 85%|
|Exam Title||Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)|
|Number of Practical Challenges||20|
|Test Format||iLabs Cyber Range|
Steps in becoming a Certified Ethical Hacker Master
- Join an EC-Council Accredited Training Center for an official CEH v11 training
- Begin and make attempts that let you clear official CEH V11 certification exam either through Pearson Vue or from an EC-Council.
- Engage in the 6 hours CEH practical session and clear it with a 70% score
- Become a Certified Ethical Hacker Master
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v11 Course Outline
Participants taking up the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Course learn about:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
What Will I Learn?
- Step-by-step process and strategies that are adopted by hackers to penetrate systems
- Trojans, backdoors, & countermeasures to avoid attacks
- IDS, firewalls, wireless hacking, and more
- Advanced hacking concepts, writing virus codes, smartphone hacking, corporate espionage, & reverse engineering
- Powershell, hacking SQL, Oracle databases, Apache Web servers, and more
- Network, mobile application security, assess threats and vulnerabilities
- Capabilities of information assurance and managing information security