CCNP Security (Web and Email Content Security)
CCNP Security certification training is an amalgamation of four modules that are expected by the professionals to be qualified from, for acquiring this prestigious credential. This training covers in detail of each of the following four modules that assures that the participants obtain core understanding about implementing security for Cisco devices:
- SISAS (Cisco Secure Access Solutions) 1.0
- SENSS (Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions) 1.0
- SIMOS (Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions) 1.0
- SITCS (Cisco Threat Control Solutions) 1.0
What Will I Learn?
- Good understanding and deploying Cisco ISE and 802.1X secure access techniques.
- Implementation and management capabilities of network access security by making use of Cisco Identity Services Engine.
- Advanced security solutions configuration to reduce external threats as well secure network devices.
- Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Web Security implementing and Implementing Cloud Security and Email Security and managing identity policies through implementing Cisco ASA firewalls
- With the help of Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall, the ability to mitigate risks to IT infrastructure and applications
- Operational support for Email Security, Web based security appliances and Intrusion Prevention Systems.
- Configuration of Cisco perimeter edge security solutions using Cisco routers and switches, and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Protection of data of a shared or public network infrastructure by using and managing Cisco’s VPN solutions.