CCNP Security (Web and Email Content Security)
CCNP Security certification training is a composite of four modules that a professional must qualify in order to obtain this prestigious credential. This CCNP Security training will cover in detail each of the following four modules to ensure that participants gain core understanding of implementing security for Cisco devices: SISAS (Cisco Secure Access Solutions) 1.0 SENSS (Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions) 1.0 SIMOS (Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions) 1.0 SITCS (Cisco Threat Control Solutions) 1.0
What Will I Learn?
- Understanding and Deploying Cisco ISE and 802.1X secure access techniques.
- Implementing and managing network access security using Cisco Identity Services Engine.
- Configuring advanced security solutions to reduce external threats and secure network devices.
- Implementing Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Web Security, Cloud Security and Email Security Implementing Cisco ASA firewalls to manage identity policies.
- Mitigating risks to IT infrastructure and applications with the help of Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall Providing operational support for Email Security, Intrusion Prevention Systems, and Web based security appliances.
- Configuring Cisco perimeter edge security solutions that utilize Cisco routers and switches, and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Protecting data going through a shared or public network infrastructure by utilizing and managing VPN solutions from Cisco.