CCNP Data Center (Design)
The CCNP Data Center training and certification course helps in obtaining a detailed overview of data center technologies, solutions and best practices that are required for designing, implementing, and managing in an advanced data center infrastructure.
This course will enable you to have the following knowledge:
- Knowledge on server system design & architecture
- Acquaintance on Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge on SANs and Fibre Channel protocol
- Cisco enterprise data center architecture understanding
- Familiarity with hypervisor technologies like as VMware
What Will I Learn?
- Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) implementing
- Implementation of Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII)
- Implementation of Cisco Data Center Virtualization & Automation (DCVAI)
- Design Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- Troubleshooting capabilities of Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)