CCNP Collaboration ( Collaboration Applications)
CCNP Collaboration course is a comprehensive combination of following major CCNP certifications:
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications v1.0
- Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video 1.0
- Implementation of Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1 -1.0
- Cisco IP Telephony implementing and Video Part 2- v1.0.
The course is intended to enrich the understanding and skills on call routing in a detail manner along with global dial plans. The cisco expressway series demonstrates the knowledge on mobile remote access and CUCM integration and Cisco VCS.
The highlights of the course include features of Unified Presence, different deployment scenarios related to voice messaging, Jabber integration and CUIM. Also this course endeavors to provide the learning on ILS issue handling, troubleshooting with the use of CUCM mobility features and its deployment alongside with various media resources.
Altogether, the course can deliver the participants with the extensive technical know-how of various CCNP videos and also about telephony products.
What Will I Learn?
- Apply Cisco Unity Connection and deploy Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing Cisco Unity Express while deploying Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express d
- Cisco TMS, Cisco VCS and Cisco collaboration deployment integration
- Configuration and deployment of Mobile, Cisco Jabber Desktop, and Cisco Unified IM and Presence using BYOD
- Understanding benefits of CUCM in Cisco Collaboration Solution
- Knowledge on functions, architecture, redundancy options, and deployment of CUCM
- Necessary knowledge on the role of dial plan and on-cluster calling
- Configuring SIP gateways, H.323 andMGCP
- Identification of the media resources types supported by CUCM and configuring them
- Deployment of audio and video conferencing devices that are supported with built-in CUCM software audio bridge, and Cisco TelePresence conferencing products
- Knowledge on QoS in conjunction to the QoS toolkit
- Configure and implement desired dial plan elements
- Identify deployment issues & solutions across multiple sites
- Preventing IP WAN oversubscription through managing the CAC and bandwidth
- Implementing Device Mobility, Cisco Unified Mobility and Cisco Extension Mobility
- Resilient call-processing application within remote sites through MGCP fallback and Cisco Unified SRST
- Enable Cisco Expressway Series and VCS Control
- Troubleshoot Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- Troubleshoot CUCM
- Specify and apply ILS and CCS
- Troubleshoot Cisco VCS Control and VCS Expressway
- Handle Call Setup Issues
- Understand CUCM Mobility Features
- Identify Cisco Telepresence Management Suite Issues
- Identify and resolve ILS and GDPR Issues
- Understand Voice Quality and Media Resources Issues