CCIE R&S V5.0 Exam Preparation Assistance
Vega Institute is the excellent place for students to learn on how to configure and troubleshoot a series of complex networks within given specifications, which let them get into CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam version 5.0. 30 Days Training. This course is most suitable for those who are already familiar with technologies that are covered in CCIE R&S v5.0. This course has its core focus on exam preparation rather than learning the technologies. The candidates who participate are expected to know about all the major technologies such as BGP, Switching IGPs, MPLS, Multicast, QOS and IP6FD.
The Course emphasizes on the three aspects of exam:
- Diagnostic and
- Configuration by means of mock labs which is carried out under the guidance of a CCIE certified instructor.
This 18 Days Training is suitable for those who already attempted the CCIE R&S v5.0 first time, but couldn’t succeed. At Vega, we focus on the shortcomings and put great towards the reasons why the particular candidate couldn’t make success in his first attempt
Give wings to your career growth with certification training courses. Students can join the classes for CCIE R&S v5.0 Exam Preparation Assistance certification training course at Vega Campus located globally.
What Will I Learn?
- Execute, optimize & provide support for QoS by making use of MQC.
- Capable of executing & offering support for switch security features.
- Execute & give support for router security features.
- Able to execute and offer support for first-hop redundancy protocols.
- Ability to execute & afford support for IPv6 first hop security.
- Execute & deliver support for basic MPLS L3VPN.
- Capable of executing & supporting MPLS operations.
- Execute and provide support for encapsulation.