Business Continuity Management
Business Continuity Management is designed for candidates that want to develop a comprehensive understanding of how to manage business disruptions, emergencies, or threats in an organization. Through the program, candidates gain the necessary competence on how to react in emergency situations, and how to manage them successfully so that the operations and business continuity of the organization are not distorted. The courses in this program prepare candidates in the areas of disaster recovery, business response, risk analysis, information management, and other.
Apart from the theoretical aspect, the program also provides a practical explanation and understanding of business continuity management. The interconnection of theoretical and practical knowledge makes graduates capable to apply their expertise when treating serious situations in an organization. Candidates gain the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct advanced research into a variety of business continuity management issues and to elaborate realistic recommendations for improving the business continuity of an organization.
Candidates develop their strategic thinking through relevant courses offered within the program and become specialists able to respond to emergency situations, mitigate or prevent threats, and recover from them. This MBA is suitable for candidates seeking managerial and executive roles in business continuity management, in either public or private sector.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to estimate exposure to vulnerability, develop response actions and prospective reaction plans, business continuity plans, and disaster recovery frameworks.
- Prepare yourself with the necessary knowledge and skills to secure a leading role in business continuity management, with a general understanding of security and risk management as well.
- Gain extensive understanding of various business continuity aspects, and of reaction practices for treatment of serious situations.
- Learn how to propose plans and implement strategies for response to and recovery from emergency situations.
- Acquire the necessary skills to prevent potential risks that might emerge from serious situations, and be able to assign resources and appropriate response strategies for mitigating the effects of those situations.
- Develop fundamental understanding of emergency management processes and procedures