Business Continuity Management Systems
Business Continuity Management Systems let the participants develop the necessary expertise required in order to support an organization in implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2012. Deploying a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) compliant with ISO22301, allow an organization to demonstrate to its employees, customers, suppliers and shareholders that the business is prepared for disruptive incidents which could otherwise may affect in achieving the organizational goals.
Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) training courses will help to impart the key skills needed in an organization to safeguard reputation and business sustainability.
Implementing a Business Continuity plan within an organization ensures that it is prepared for the unexpected. Business Continuity Plan assures you that the organization can continue to operate without any major losses and impacts.
What Will I Learn?
- Expand the knowledge on how a Business Continuity Management System can help to meet the business objectives
- Gain necessary expertise to manage a team in implementing ISO 22301.
- Strengthen the reputation management of an organization
- Increase the customer reliability
- Identify the risks and thus minimizes the impact of incidents
- Improve the recovery time
- Achieve international recognition to the organization.