Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security
The Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security program helps students obtain the knowledge needed for careers in cybersecurity. The cybersecurity bachelor’s degree covers topical areas that deal with cybersecurity management, incident response, and security threat assessment, which requires students to be creators of knowledge and inventors of processes, not merely users of information. Additionally, with this online cybersecurity bachelor’s degree, students will receive instruction in leadership and management to help them prepare to assume managerial and executive positions in the industry.
What Will I Learn?
- Application of technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for a customer or client.
- Adherence to a high standard of ethical behavior.
- Use of research in both established venues and innovative applications to expand the body of knowledge in information assurance.
- Application of principles of critical thinking to creatively and systematically solve the problems and meet the challenges of the ever-changing environments of cybersecurity.
- Mastery of the skills necessary to move into leadership roles in companies, agencies, divisions, or departments.