Axelos certification is considered as the globally recognized and best standard for IT service management, cyber resilience and project management. Axelos is a joint venture organization that was created in 2013 for the support of Majesty’s Government (HMG) and Capita. This has been built with the intention of forming best methodologies, practices and frameworks that were developed by the Office of Government Commerce UK in earlier stages.
In this current scenario, Axelos certifications are in huge demand among professionals across the countries of India, Europe,US, Australia, EMEA and more. Some of the most significant and widespread Axelos certifications are PRINCE2, ITIL, PRINCE2 Agile, RESILIA, MSP, P3O and more. Among these, ITIL 4- the latest version of ITIL and PRINCE2 are globally popular and on demand certifications. The Axelos certification earned by the professional helps them to gain the knowledge and skills necessary for a successful career in a wide variety of careers and industries.
Formerly, the UK Government created best practices and publications that were intended to manage the IT services in an efficient and organized manner. In later stages, The IT service management has started to bloom and it was in better manner compared to the previous iterations by IT practitioners from across the world. This laid the foundation for building up the Axelos- the joint venture between the HMG and Capita. Axelos is considered as a governing body that emphasizes on development and promotion of best methodologies, practices and frameworks that are followed by global enterprises for IT Service Management, Project Management, Portfolio Management, Programme Management and Cyber Resilience. As of now, all these frameworks and methodologies have been implemented in over than 150 countries and the major part are taken by the ITIL and PRINCE2, however, it can’t be overlooked the importance of MSP, RESILIA, and PRINCE2 Agile, they too being adopted widely across the countries.
As there is an increased adoption of Axelos best practices and frameworks, there is a related demand for professionals in industries with the requisite knowledge. Hence Axelos certifications can be proudly said as the most in-demand certification credentials which are meant not only to deliver the best practice guidance in official manuals but they also deal with relevant templates and other toolkits useful for IT business sectors.
Being regularly updated to their frameworks via re-iterations and version changes, Axelos stays relevant and is committed to develop and nurture the best practice portfolio that has an enviable track record.
Popular Axelos Certification and Training Courses
Some of the Axelos certifications that are widely recognized among individuals and enterprise are:
- ITIL® Certification Training:
ITIL certification is the standard for best practices for IT service management (ITSM) that is intended to align IT services with the requirements of the business. ITIL, in its previous iteration (ITIL v3) has its popularity as one of the most famous IT Service Management certification courses for professionals around the world. ITIL certification is a wise choice and those employees holding these ITIL credentials are in huge demand. On gaining the ITIL certification program, the professionals will be equipped with skills that help in better management and improving the initiatives in a structured manner through the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach. The latest iteration in ITIL 4 is still recognized as one of the top-rated certification courses for IT professionals. Those who take their career through ITIL4 are quite straight leading to the one similar to the ITIL v3. This is due to the reason for segregation for the ITI certification for different career roles which has made ITIL well popular in the past 2 decades.
PRINCE2® Certification Training:
PRINCE2 certification training is another most popular project management certification training in the United Kingdom. PRINCE2 is the abbreviation for PRojects IN Controlled Environments. PRINCE2 Training is most suitable for those who look to have understanding and knowledge on implementing the project management framework across any project environment.
Despite the fact that PRINCE2 methodology is well recognized in the European region for management of projects, still it is also popular around the word for its clearly defined framework. It involves multiple stages of a project that assures the successful completion of the project. Prince2 is appropriate for all types of organizations sizes, both small and large organizations. As Prince2 is a flexible and adaptable standard, by knowing about the Prince2 Certification Requirements you can become a certified practitioner.
PRINCE2 has two certifications – PRINCE2 Foundation Certification and PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification. Here PRINCE2 Foundation is a beginner-level certification, while PRINCE2 Practitioner is an advanced-level certification suited for project managers worldwide.
MSP® Certification Training:
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) certification training is designed to aid the professionals who are aspiring to have good understanding about program management in an organization. In its 5th edition, MSP has two levels of certification – MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner. MSP training enables the learners to obtain an in-depth knowledge of Program Management concepts that provide them with the capabilities of handling complex programs and projects efficiently.
By enrolling in MSP Foundation training, you can learn how to be an effective part of a project team which involves implementing MSP methodology/ guidance. With this MSP Practitioner training, it is able to learn about MSP principles, transformational flow, and governance themes besides knowing about managing programs in an organization.
PRINCE2 Agile Certification Training:
PRINCE2 Agile is the combination of PRINCE2 methodology blended with agile best practices that enables to build the best possible agile project management solutions. PRINCE2 Agile certification is divided into two courses – PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner. Participants can choose either one of these two or a combination of both.
PRINCE2 Agile is the popular complete agile project management solution across the world. It combines the flexibility and responsibility of agile that is governed with PRINCE2. PRINCE2 Agile explores the benefits of combining traditional project management governance with agile product delivery.
RESILIA Certification Training:
The RESILIA certification training from Axelos is intended to address the responsiveness in an organization in order to manage security risks, issues and accomplish cyber resilience in adherence to existing standards and processes. With the increasing security breaches and cyberattacks, it becomes inevitable for enterprises to think about creating a robust IT architecture which aids in delivering a cybersecurity strategy based on their business needs. The RESILIA certification training is delivered as two parts – RESILIA Foundation certification training and RESILIA Practitioner certification training.
Why should you choose Axelos Certification Courses from VEGA?
- Broad portfolio of Axelos certification courses offered for individuals and enterprises across the fields of ITSM, , Agile, Project Management Cybersecurity, Portfolio Management, Program Management, and more
- Experienced and skilled trainers accredited by PeopleCert across the globe on behalf of Axelos.
- Accredited training materials that are prepared by SMEs and are approved by Axelos to help in your certification journey
- Key resources by Axelos which you will be receiving in the form of templates, case studies, toolkits and practice test papers for all certification courses
- By enrolling in the Axelos certifications, you learn about the frameworks, methodologies and best practices to work among teams across various departments and industry sectors
- Certified and accredited trainers with real-world experience and expertise in implementing Axelos frameworks in enterprises
- Axelos Certification training providence across the globe through a Certified Axelos Partner with Vega Institute.
- Professionals are allowed to choose the flexibility of mode of delivery and time slots options available in 8 hours/day or 4 hours/day training sessions
- Pick your choice which is convenient for you and select the modules from different Axelos certifications based on the business requirements.
- Be a proud participant of ‘Guaranteed to Run‘ Axelos Certification training sessions with an excellent ‘Exam Pass Guarantee’ option.
Axelos Certification Process
The steps to become an Axelos certified professional are listed out below:
- Choose the most suitable Axelos certification course of your choice from our various categories.
- Move on selecting the schedule with flexible dates and time slots throughout the year which suits your time schedule for learning.
- Start preparing for Axelos courses, you can choose either Foundation-level or Practitioner-level, choice is yours.
- Obtain your pre-reading materials from Vega Institute to be prepared for actual training
- Make your participation in the official Axelos Certification training for getting knowledge and skills accordingly
- Take up as many as sample practice tests for ITIL, RESILIA, PRINCE2, and Axelos other courses and Prepare yourself for the Axelos certification exam
- You are ready to prove yourself as a Certified Professional and don’t forget to add the credential on your resume to make your unique part from other non-certified counterparts.
Salary prospects for Axelos Certified Professionals
AXELOS certifications have seen obvious benefits and hence the recruiters and employers are very eager to hire for their business in making search for the actual names of the certification such as ITIL, AgileSHIFT, PRINCE2, RESILIA, P3O, MSP, and others. Have a look at the salary prospects of Axelos Certified Professionals.
|United States||USD 77,000 to USD 90,000|
|United Kingdom||Pounds 25,000 to 102,000|
|India||Rupees 6 lakhs to 20 lakhs|
|Australia||AUD 103,000 to 139,000|
|UAE||AED 80,000 to 260,000|
|Singapore||SGD 40,000 to 98,000|
Job Prospects for Axelos Certified Professionals
There is a drastic increase in the demand for PRINCE2 and ITIL certified professionals around the world and there is a well reach for popularity for Axelos providing certification courses that are delivered in many popular categories. Many of the companies are actively looking for Axelos certified professionals who have hands on expertise and some of the popular enterprises are Vanguard, Emtec, Sanford Federal, Synet Systems, NTT Data, Unisys, McDonald’s, Accenture, Sonsoft, and more. You can also browse to know about the local job listings related to Axelos job openings in your location.
What Will I Learn?
- Prove your competent skills across varied categories of ITSM, Program Management, Project Management, Portfolio Management, Cyber Resilience, and more.
- Get your learning from one of the first Professional Certification providers who have been introduced the instructor-led training satisfying industrial needs
- Comprehensive knowledge about Axelos certification frameworks, best practices and methodologies that aids in implementing and adapting based on the business requirements
- Gain the understanding about how to use the templates and toolkits in the form of ITIL toolkits, PRINCE2 templates, and other relevant official resources and know about how to integrate them in a seamless manner in the daily activities.
- Implement the widely-recognized frameworks and help the enterprises to accomplish their business goals by giving your best support in terms of new-age technological evolution and complexities that come along the way of achieving.
- Stay relevant in uncertain times and be ahead of the competition in the challenging job market
- Grow in your career with popular Axelos certifications in PRINCE2, ITIL 4 Foundation, PRINCE2 Agile, RESILIA, AgileSHIFT, P3O, MSP, and more
- Validate your knowledge and professional skills with Axelos certifications, among your peers, employers, and other stakeholders in the organization
- Job efficiency improvement and satisfaction on gaining your Axelos certification training
- Move ahead in the career path successfully with in-demand Axelos certification training courses across categories.