With Vega Institute’s Online training solutions you can study from the comfort of your home at times that suit you. Koenig’s unique 1-on-1 methodology, you can Start Training from Any Date for training including 4-8 hours time slots and weekends. All courses are Guaranteed to Run and come with a Guaranteed Exam Passing Assistance.
Who should do AWS training and certification courses?
- System Administrators
- Solution Architects
- Software Developers
AWS Role-Based Certifications
AWS Certification demonstrates your technical expertise which will help you to advance your career in the AWS Cloud. It also helps employers find skilled cloud professionals. There are four role-based certifications for enhancing the levels of expertise, plus three Specialty certifications as mentioned hereunder:
Foundational Certification – This certification validates the overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. This acts as a prerequisite for achieving Specialty certification or an optional start towards an Associate certification.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Architect
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Developer
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Operations
Associate Certification – This is a technical role-based certification. No prerequisite is required.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
Professional Certification – This is the highest level of technical role-based certification. The relevant Associate level certification is required to sit for this certification.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
Specialty Certification: This certification validates your advanced skills in specific technical areas. A Cloud Practitioner or an Associate-level certification is required as a prerequisite for this certification.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
How Valuable is IT to Get an AWS Certification?
- Organizations need individuals with cloud computing skills to help transform their business. AWS Training and Certification helps you build and validate your cloud computing skills so you can get more out of the cloud.
- There’s a shortage of certified AWS architects available today, as IT organizations often compete to hire IT professionals with these skills and more AWS certifications. According to Forbes, AWS certification is one of the top-paying certifications worldwide.
- The customer-driven innovation has helped AWS to earn the top-right corner of the Leaders quadrant in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for the 7th consecutive year, earning highest placement for competence to execute and furthest for completeness of vision.
- Achieving the AWS certifications provide a common vocabulary for AWS experts to brainstorm and have meaningful technical discussions. Candidates applying for cloud computing positions get an opportunity to demonstrate and showcase their skills to recruiters giving them an edge over other candidates.
- Seniors’ advice to people leaving college is always the same: Get AWS-certified. It does not matter if you take the developer or architect path for AWS skills; companies are focused on all those AWS certifications.
What Will I Learn?
- AWS certification offerings include role-based certifications to validate expertise in the field of Cloud Practitioner, Architect, Developer, and Operations roles and Specialty certifications in security, big data, machine learning. Please find below various certification paths:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner: This certification provides individuals an opportunity to validate their AWS Cloud knowledge and AWS fundamentals. This exam covers cloud concepts, security, technology, and billing, and pricing.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate: This certification validates your skillfulness to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect secure and robust applications on AWS technologies. This exam is for people with at least one year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable and distributed systems on AWS.
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate: This certification validates your ability in developing and deploying cloud-based applications using AWS. This exam is for people with one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application and in-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate: This certification validates your expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform. This exam is for people with one or more years of hands-on experience operating AWS-based applications.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional: This certification validates your technical ability and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. This exam is for people with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional: This certification validates your technical skills in creating, maintaining, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. This exam is for people with two or more years of hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty: This certification validates your technical skills in securing the AWS platform. This exam is for people in an experienced security role.
- AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty: This certification validates your technical ability in designing and implementing AWS services to derive value from data. This exam is for people who work on complex Big Data applications.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty: This certification validates your technical skills in designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT architectures at scale. This exam is for people who work on sophisticated network architectures.
- AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty: This certification validates your knowledge in building, training, tuning, and deploying machine learning (ML) models using AWS. This exam is for anyone who works on a development or data science role.
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder - Specialty: This certification validates your technical skills in building, testing, and publishing Amazon Alexa skills. This exam is for people who perform a role as an Alexa skill builder.