Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure MOC 20764-C course imparts skills and knowledge to manage and maintain SQL Server databases while operating on a SQL database infrastructure. This Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Training is for individuals who are responsible for administering SQL databases or who develop applications that extract content from SQL server DB. SQL Database Infrastructure course will teach candidates various aspects of operating a SQL database, including authentication, ensuring integrity and security of data, managing permissions to access resources, importing and exporting data, backup and restore among others.
What Will I Learn?
- Implement automation of database management tasks
- Authentication and authorization of users
- Assigning server roles and database roles
- Encryption and audit of data for ensuring secure access
- Import and export data
- Implement backup strategy and recovery model
- Backup and restore SQL Server databases
- Manage security of SQL Server
- Manage notifications and alerts
- Administer SQL Server using PowerShell
- Monitor and troubleshoot SQL Server infrastructure